Eating their way to better health
All about mobility diets and supplements
There are many options when it comes to preventing and treating arthritis; and one easy way we can help our pets stay happier and healthier for longer is by switching their daily food to formula that will help with mobility long-term. With so many different diet options on the market, it can be incredibly difficult to determine what is best for your pet. When it comes to pet food that claims to help mobility, it is vital to look at what ingredients are used and choose a product that has a science-based formula and high quality ingredients.
Delicate Care Mobility Dog Food is a balanced and scientifically formulated diet that provides nourishment for joints. This food is formulated using a hypoallergenic base of ingredients containing the novel proteins, duck and kangaroo and low GI grain, sorghum, so it is great for sensitive tummies. To assist joint mobility, it contains a blend of innovative ingredients including:
· Glucosamine which is one of the building blocks for the creation of lubricant proteins. It also has additional anti-inflammatory effects. · Amino acids required for collagen production. Collagen is the major structural protein in joints and bones.
· Green Lipped Mussel Extract and Omega-3 & 6 essential fatty acids which provides pets with the comfort to carry out every day activities like rising, walking and running.
Delicate Care Mobility Dog Food is also proudly Australian made and owned, formulated by leading Australian Food Technologists and Nutritionists using the best Australian natural ingredients.
Complete our mobility quiz by scanning the QR code below for a free sample of Delicate Care Mobility Food.*
Just like with food, there are an overwhelming number of supplements available to purchase that claim to help with mobility and joint support.
Choosing a veterinary endorsed option backed by scientific research will ensure you are doing the best for your pet, and you should expect to see results in the day- to-day quality of life for you and your pet.
One such option is 4cyte, a premium daily joint supplement that uses the ingredient EPIITALIS. EPIITALIS has multiple benefits: it stimulates cartilage production, protects and repairs damaged joints, and has anti-inflammatory effects.
We love that 4cyte comes in a tasty liquid form for dogs and cats with a simple once day dosing. It is also safe for long term use and can be used in conjunction with other medications.
4cyte also comes in a granule formulation for dogs. It has additional marine concentrates that actively stimulate cells to support cartilage production.
Other benefits include:
· Addresses symptoms such as stiffness and lack of willingness to jump, run or play
· Complements prescription joint pain treatments
· Supports healing after a joint injury or surgery
· Target the cause, not just the symptoms
When purchased from Bayswater Vet Hospital, 4cyte offers a 100% money back guarantee for both palatability (how good it tastes) and efficacy (whether you see results in your pet). This means you can try it for your pet, risk free!