Dear valued clients,
Thrifty Vet Bayswater is still open.
We are currently still able to continue to provide veterinary services for your pet.
As the situation with the coronaviru disease 2019 (COVID-19) has evolved, we have added to the precautionary measures in our practice, to minimise the risk of exposure.
These increased measures are being taken to protect yourself, the community as a whole and our team members:
- We ask that when you arrice for your consultation that you phone the receptionist to confirm your arrival.
- Please wait in your car.
- A veterinary nurse will come and collect your pet from the car for their examination.
- One of our vets will contact you and disucss your current concerns while proceeding to examine your pet.
- They will then discuss any findings and our recommendations over the phone.
- Once a treatment plan has been established, we will dispense medications where appropriate.
- On finalisation of the invoice, we will take payment over the phone or alternatively as needed using our EFTPOS machine - we would prefer to avoid cash transacttions as much as possible.
- Your pet will be returned to your car with any medications and further instructions as required.
We ask that you be patient with us during this difficult time as we attempt to keep everyone safe. We will endeavour to keep waiting periods to a minimum.
If you require us to dispense medications or food for your pet, we ask that if at all possible payment be made prior to you visiting the practice and if you can call once you arrive so your purchases can be brought out to you once the account has been finalised.
If you are unwell, are in isolation or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days and your pet needs veterinary attention, please contact us on 9720 6800 so that we can discuss the best way for your pet to receive the medical attention they require while keeping everyone as safe as possible.
Your safety is our priority.
If you have concerns or questions, please call the practice on 9720 6800 ahead of your visit.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
The Team at Thrifty Vet Bayswater
Our dedicated team is always here for your pets
Bayswater Veterinary Hospital provides professional and affordable health care for your pets. We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated staff and leading veterinarians are all passionate about pets and avid animal lovers.
At Bayswater Vet Hospital, you’ll be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With good advice and professional recommendations, you’ll be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet.
We look forward to seeing you and your pet again at the next scheduled visit.